Butterfly Masala

GoldenFish

Amaco Builders

February 27, 2020

2 kids die after they mistook pesticide for juice; mother attempts suicide

coastaldigest.com news network

Yadgir, Feb 27: A four-year-old girl and her four-month-old sibling died after consuming pesticide mistaking it to juice at Kodal village in Vadagera taluk of Yadgir district on Wednesday.

After noticing her daughters lying lifeless, mother Shehnaz attempted suicide by consuming poison.

Khairunna (4) mistook pesticide for juice and consumed it while her mother was busy doing household chores. She also reportedly made her four-month-old sister drink. 

Upon seeing the siblings lying lifeless, Shehnaz, fearing her husband and mother-in-law, attempted suicide by consuming poison.

All three were rushed to Yadgir district hospital. The siblings died while their mother is battling for her life.

2 kids die after they mistook pesticide for juice; mother attempts suicide

Comments

Add comment


  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.