Washington, May 1: As many as 352 civilians have been killed in US-led strikes against Islamic State targets in Iraq and Syria since the operation began in 2014, the US military said in a statement on Sunday.
The Combined Joint Task Force, in its monthly assessment of civilian casualties from the US coalition's operations against the militant group said it was still assessing 42 reports of the civilian deaths, reports the Express Tribune.
It further said that 45 civilians were killed between November 2016 and March 2017.
It reported 80 civilian deaths from August 2014 to the present that had not previously been announced.
The report included 26 deaths from three separate strikes in March.
"We regret the unintentional loss of civilian lives . and express our deepest sympathies to the families and others affected by these strikes," the Pentagon said in a statement.
US-led fight on ISIS have killed 352 civilians: Pentagon