In a non- vegetarian hogging family, there would be just a handful of persons who would not love eating prawns. Here’s the recipe for Prawns Manchuri:
Prawns - 500 gms
Red chilli paste - 2 tbsp
Onions - 2-3 medium sized
Garlic - 4 cloves
Tomato sauce- 2 tbsp
Soya sauce -1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Clean the prawns and cook them with red chilli paste adding salt to taste.
2. Once the prawns are cooked, heat oil in a kadai/pan and saute onions till the raw smell of onions go away.
3. Add the chopped garlic and stir fry for a minute.
4. Add the chopped capsicum and saute for two mins.
5. Now add the cooked prawns into the sauted mixture and mix well.
6. Add in the tomato sauce and soya sauce and mix perfectly well.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or rice. It serves as a perfect combination to both!