White bread slices - 8 slices
Sesame seeds (til), toasted - 1/2 cup
Corn Kernels, boiled and crushed - 1 cup
Potatoes, boiled and grated - 3 medium
Green capsicum, seeded and chopped - 1 medium
Onion , chopped - 1 medium
Garlic, chopped - 4-6 cloves
Green chillies, seeded and chopped - 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped - 1 tbsp
Ginger, chopped - 1''
White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce - 1/2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Cornflour/ corn starch- 1/2 cup
Oil - to deep fry
1.Cut the bread slices into squares or just cut the sides of the bread.
2. Take potatoes in a bowl.
3. Add green capsicum, onion, garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, crushed corn, white pepper powder, soya sauce and salt and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on each bread square generously.
5. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the potato mixture and press gently.
6. Lightly roll in cornflour. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the bread slices till golden.
7. Drain and place them on an absorbent paper. Serve hot.