Paneer - 250 gms
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder / Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Curds/ Yogurt - 1 cup, hung
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
Capsicum - 1
Tomatoes - 1
Onions - 2
1. Mix the Paneer cubes along with Onion, Capsicum, Tomato pieces with the marinade and keep it aside for 15 mins.
2. Arrange the Tomato Cubes, Onion, Capsicum in between the Paneer Cubes on the skewer.
3. Light up your stove, and take it right over it.
4. Pour drops of oil over the Paneer. When the oil comes in contact with the masala and the flame you get that smoky effect and taste as how it is made in a Tandoori Oven.
5.Turn over all sides to make sure the chunks get equally burnt and cooked on all sides.
6. Once done on all sides, Tikkas are ready to serve!
Enjoy with Roti or Rice with a nice gravy.
You can also send in your recipe to Coastaldigest.com for publication in this section. Those interested can e-mail their recipes to [email protected]
Tandoori Paneer Tikka