2. 1spn ginger garlic paste
3. 1cup soaked broken wheat
4. ½ cup soaked channa dal
5. ¼ cup soaked moong dal
6. ½ kg mutton
7. 2spn chilli powder
8. 1spn coriander powder
9. 1spn zeera powder
10. ½ spn turmeric powder
11. ½ cup curds
12. Chopped cilantro
13. 2 onion sliced and fried till golden brown
1. Add ghee, ginger garlic paste,fry for a while.
2. Now add chilli powder,coriander powder,zeera powder,turmeric powder,curds and mix.
3. Now add the soaked wheat,channa,moong dal, 3 cup water,salt n mix.
4. Now pressure cook it for like 5 whistle.
5. Now add the mutton pieces, if required little water and pressure cook for 5 whistle or more until the mutton is cooked very well.
6. Now open the pressure cooker and keep it on low flame for 10 mins.
7. Now u can serve it with fried onions, chopped cilantro