Peach: 1 tin (or take fresh peach slices)
Strawberry jelly 2 packets
Thickening cream: 3 packets (each pack contains 125g)
Sweetened condensed milk: 400g
Gelatin: 1 teaspoon
Nuts for garnishing
1. Pour half packet of strawberry jelly in a wide glass dish used for making pudding, and keep it in fridge to set.
2. Mix peach slices, thickening cream and condensed milk in a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Dissolve gelatin in quarter cup of hot water using a spoon, and pour it into the mixture of peach slices, thickening cream and condensed milk and mix.
4. Take out the glass dish from the fridge after jelly is set, and then pour half of the peach-cream-condensed milk mixture on top of set jelly, then spread it on set jelly evenly. Keep glass dish again in the fridge and allow the mixture to set.
5. Once it is set pour the rest of the jelly and keep it in fridge again for setting.
6. Then pour the rest of the peach-cream-condensed milk mixture and then garnish it beautifully with peach slices, cubes of jelly and nuts of your choice, as seen in the picture. Now keep it again in fridge for final setting.
The eye catching peach pudding is now ready to serve. Enjoy!
Note: Please look for Halal mark on gelatin pack.