Hindu youth killed by ‘Muslim goons’; cops tried to cover up: Karandlaje

News Network
December 9, 2017

Bengaluru, Dec 9: BJP leader Shobha Karandlaje on Saturday demanded a probe by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) into the death of Paresh Mesta, whose body was found in a lake in Honnavar on Friday.

"Mesta was brutally killed by some ‘Muslim goons’, who had tacit support of the police. The killing was covered up because Chief Minister Siddaramaiah was touring the Uttara Kannada district," Karandlaje charged, at a press conference.

"As many as 20 Hindu activists have been killed, so far. Siddaramaiah says he's also a Hindu. How many more Hindu lives must be lost? The CM should answer this," the Udupi-Chikkamagaluru MP demanded.

Honnavar has been tense following violence earlier this week. Tempers soared further after the body of Mesta, who went missing on the night of December 6 from the local Lord Shani temple, was found floating in a nearby lake.

According to Karandlaje, Mesta was at the temple that was under attack. "Stones and slippers were hurled at the temple despite prohibitory orders in place," she said, pointing to footages that show uniformed police personnel standing with a weapon-wielding mob.

"One of the accused, Azad Annigeri, has links to the ISIS. The Paresh Mesta case has to be probed by the NIA," Karandlaje said.

The former minister accused the Siddaramaiah-led Congress government of weakening the police "through people like Kempaiah (home minister's advisor)."

She said the government was "least concerned" to strengthen the State Human Rights Commission where 80,000 cases were pending, according to her.

Also Read: Man found dead in Honnavar amidst communal tension; Bhat, Karandlaje to visit

Comments

max
 - 
Monday, 11 Dec 2017

So dont worry NIA will publish the BJP report directly without investigation

manu
 - 
Sunday, 10 Dec 2017

Hello,

 

Dont spread communal hatred over nonsence things. Siddaramiah is well ruling CM of Karnataka

Ali is back
 - 
Sunday, 10 Dec 2017

Shobakka goes nonsence....!!!!

anjan
 - 
Sunday, 10 Dec 2017

The jihadis with isis link have done this. These jihadis have free run karnataka and kerala

Wellwisher
 - 
Saturday, 9 Dec 2017

A expert artist with communal colouring who ever which ever party never support.

 

Never allow to lead peaceful life.

syed
 - 
Saturday, 9 Dec 2017

Shock treatment required for sobakka.....

PK
 - 
Saturday, 9 Dec 2017

Killers and their master planners alwz know how to show and deceive people with their false news.

Danish
 - 
Saturday, 9 Dec 2017

Siddaramaiah, you need to be impartial. You banned Hindu celebrations to make way for  Muslim procession. 
When some left winger died accused right wingers and went overboard with investigations though nothing could be found.
When a right winger is killed, you seem to be gleefully keeping quiet

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
November 24,2022

vikas.jpg

Bengaluru, Nov 24: The Bharatiya Janata Party has appointed its Yuva Morcha leader Vikas Puttur as the party’s social media chief in the poll-bound Karnataka. 

Vikas, 37, will step into big shoes with elections just six months away in Karnataka and social media being a battlefield where votes are won. BJP state president Nalin Kumar Kateel appointed Vikas, who hails from the Dakshina Kannada district. Even Kateel comes from the same district. 

“I expect quite a challenge. We have existing infrastructure, which needs more streamlining,” Vikas, who holds a masters degree in economics, said. Vikas has served as secretary of the BJP Yuva Morcha in the state and at the national level. He was also the BJP’s spokesperson in Dakshina Kannada.

Under Vikas, the BJP will look to establish a direct connection with voters at the booth-level. “In every booth, we want to keep direct touch with at least 25% of voters. We want to build a channel for this to happen,” Vikas said. 

The Karnataka BJP already commands a large social media following: 4.52 lakh followers on Twitter, 9.40 lakh on Facebook and over 53,000 on Instagram. 

“Our focus will be on constructive content. We will continue projecting schemes given by our governments and what they’ve done for people,” Vikas said. 

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
November 13,2022

mutalik.jpg

 
Chikkamagaluru, Nov 13: Right wing outfit Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik on Sunday said 25 fierce Hinduwadis including him will contest the 2023 Assembly polls in Karnataka, as independent candidates, aimed at protecting Hindus.

He alleged that the BJP which came to power with the support of Hindus has failed to protect the community and Hindutva.

"The BJP was born for and because of Hindutva...other than Modi (PM Narendra Modi) at the centre and Yogi (CM Yogi Adityanath) in Uttar Pradesh, we are not able to see anyone else working or running the administration to save Hindutva.

The BJP that won in Karnataka because of the hard work of Hindus, could not protect Hindus and Hindu Karyakartas," Mutalik said.

Speaking to reporters here, he said, even today Hindu Karyakartas are suffering with Goonda Act cases against them and their names are mentioned in the rowdy sheet, and the BJP despite being in the government did not show any mercy on them by making efforts to take back cases, also there have been killings of many Hindu Karyakrtas.

"As Hindus in BJP who have won, have not been able to do anything, we fierce Hinduwadis in Karnataka like- karyakartas who are there for Hindutva and Swamijis- have resolved to enter politics to save Hindutva. So in the upcoming 2023 Assembly polls 25 fierce Hinduwadis will contest as independent candidates," Muthalik said.

To liberate Datta Peetha, to stop killings of Gomatha (cows), to free from Christian religious conversion, to save Hindu women from Love Jihad, they are contesting polls, with a resolve to protect Hindus, he further added.

The Datta Peetha shrine issue has been a controversial one in Karnataka for several years.

A temple in the name of Dattatreya and a dargah in the name of Sufi saint Baba Budan Dargah are located at the cave in the Bababudangiri Hills of the Western Ghats. Muthalik had recently said that he will contest in the next Assembly elections and that a study is on to finalise a constituency from where he has to contest.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
November 24,2022

bombsuspect.jpg

Mangaluru, Nov 24: An unknown outfit Islamic Resistance Council (IRC) has reportedly claimed responsibility for the Mangaluru blast on November 19, saying that one of its 'Mujahid brothers Mohammed Shariq' attempted to attack a 'Hindutva Temple in Kadri.'

The Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Alok Kumar said the police are verifying the genuineness of the organisation.

"We the Islamic Resistance Council (IRC) would like to convey the message: One of our Mujahid brother Mohammed Shariq attempted to attack the Hindutva Temple in Kadri (in Dakshina Kannada district), a bastion of the Saffron terrorists in Mangaluru," the message which has gone viral in social media said.

It further said, "Although this operation didn't meet its objectives, we still consider it a success from a tradecraft and tactics point of view as the brother in spite of being wanted and being pursued by the state and central intelligence agencies, was not only able to successfully evade them but even prepared and mounted an attack."

For the 'premature explosion' which led to Shariq's arrest, the outfit said such possibilities exist with 'all military and subversive operations.'

The outfit even warned the ADGP Alok Kumar.

"As for those rejoicing at the arrest of the brother, especially the likes of ADGP Alok Kumar, we say 'Your joy will be short-lived and you shall reap the fruits of your oppression soon. We have you in our sights and it is just a matter of what and not if we will get to you."

Regarding the attack, the IRC said they are forced into this war and the path of resistance by the fascists and "We are only responding to the worst forms of state terrorism."
"We are only retaliating because an open war has been declared upon us, because mob lynching has become a norm, because oppressive laws and legislations are passed to suppress us and interfere in our religion, because our innocents are languishing in prisons, because public spaces today reverberate with call of our genocide," the outfit said.

Reacting to the viral post, Alok Kumar said, "We are verifying the genuineness of the avowed organisation and veracity of the contents of the post."

On November 19, Mohammed Shariq, who was at large, was travelling in an autorickshaw with a cooker which exploded in Mangaluru injuring him and the driver. Police called the blast an act of terror. 

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.