Vaccinated travellers exempt from quarantine in Kuwait

Agencies
March 23, 2021

Kuwait City, Mar 23: The Kuwaiti cabinet has announced that it would exempt those who had received an approved Covid-19 vaccine as well as Kuwaiti students from the compulsory hotel quarantine.

The revised measures come after the country last month said all travellers arriving on direct flights from high risk countries would have to resort to institutional quarantine in one of the local hotels for 14 days. Additionally, it had said travellers coming from the rest of the world would have to quarantine institutionally for one week and another week at home.

According to Foreign Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs, Dr Sheikh Ahmad Nasser Al Mohamad Al Sabah, the new rules will come into effect as of March 23.

The cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al Khaled Al Hamad Al Sabah, also announced that the nationwide curfew would be slightly relaxed and would now be from 6pm to 5am — as opposed to the earlier timings of 5pm to 5am.

It was also announced that restaurants and cafes would be allowed to provide home delivery services during the curfew.

Furthermore, residents would be allowed to engage in outdoor exercises from 6pm to 8pm, provided they wore masks and adhered to social distancing rules. 

The cabinet urged residents and citizens of the country to abide by social distancing rules, mask mandates and all other precautionary measures to curb the spread of Covid-19 in the country.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
April 10,2021

mos.jpg

Madinah, Apr 10: Saudi Arabia announced on Saturday that only Covid-vaccinated or immune worshippers were allowed to enter the Prophet’s Mosque in the holy city of Madinah.

According to Arab News, an official from the Ministry of Interior confirmed that the rule came in line with the Kingdom’s efforts to prevent the spread of Covid among worshippers during the holy month of Ramadan - 2021

Officials had earlier announced a slew of Covid safety protocols for the mosque. According to the Saudi Press Agency, the General President for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, Abd Al Rahman Al Sudais, said on Saturday that the Prophet’s Mosque, or Masjid-un-Nabawi, in Madinah would hold a maximum of 60,000 worshippers at once.

As per Saudi authorities, the Prophet’s (PBUH) Mosque will be closed half an hour after the Taraweeh prayer and will be opened two hours before the dawn prayer.

The mosque will be open around the clock only during the last ten days of the Holy Month of Ramadan.

Comments

Satyadev
 - 
Sunday, 11 Apr 2021

Id number 784197251321747
Passport Z3073726
Pl help ica
Have to join fast

MD Shafaat
 - 
Sunday, 11 Apr 2021

I am also getting same issues red signal and need green signal
784199521861916
L9168863

MD Shafaat
 - 
Sunday, 11 Apr 2021

I am also getting same issues red signal and need treen signal
784199521861916
L9168863

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
April 10,2021

Raosaheb.jpg

Mumbai, Apr 10: Congress MLA Raosaheb Antapurkar, who had tested positive for Covid-19, passed away at the Bombay Hospital in Mumbai on last evening.

He was 55.

Antapurkar, the Congress MLA from Deglur in Nanded district of Maharashtra, was initially undergoing treatment at a hospital in his constituency. He was later shifted to Mumbai when his health deteriorated.

Antapurkar, a two-term MLA, was close to senior Congressman and public works department minister Ashok Chavan.

Antapurkar is the second MLA from Maharashtra to have died of Covid-19. An engineer, he had served the Maharashtra State Electricity Board and joined politics in 1999.

Earlier, NCP MLA from Pandharpur-Mangalwedha, Bharat Bhalke, a three-time legislator, had died due to post-Covid complications on 28 November. The bye-elections of this seat is to be held on 17 April and counting on 2 May.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
April 9,2021

Mangaluru, Apr 9: Railways have announced that the special train between Mangaluru and Bengaluru via Kunigal, which runs on four days a week now, will run on all days from April 11.

The special express train No. 06515/06516 between the city and Bengaluru leaves Bengaluru at 9.30 PM and reaches Mangaluru central at 7.55 AM.

In the return trip, the train leaves from here at 8.10 PM and reaches Bengaluru at 6.50 AM.

A special train between Yeshwantpur and Karwar (06513/14) will leave Yeshwantpur station at 11.45 AM on April 9 and reach Karwar at 3.40 PM the next day.

The return train leaves at 4.40 PM on April 10 and reach Yeshwantpur at 11.45 AM the next day.

The special reserved Madgaon-Mangaluru train No.07107/08 will start to operate between Mangaluru central and Madgaon stations from April 12 onward. 

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.