Butterfly Masala

GoldenFish

Amaco Builders

September 11, 2019

3 of a family die of electrocution while hanging washed clothes

News Network

Hassan, Sept 11: Three people of a family, including two women, died of electrocution in Hassan district today morning.

The deceased are Bhagyamma (48), Dakshayini (30) and Dayananda (23), all residents of Agasarahalli in Channarayapatna taluk of Hassan.

According to sources, Dakshayini had gone to hang the washed clothes, when she stepped on the snapped live electric cable and died.

Her mother Bhagy amma and Dayananda who went to rescue her were also electrocuted. Channarayapatna Rural police visited the spot.

3 of a family die of electrocution while hanging washed clothes

Comments

Add comment


  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.