Mangaluru, Aug 9: An eight-year-old boy in Dakshina Kannada district choked to death after a piece of chocolate he was eating got stuck in his throat.
The incident occurred at Ucchila Gudda in Someshwar village on the outskirts of the city Sunday August 9.
The victim has been identified as Faizan (8), son of Abdul Rahim and grandson of Cycle Ibrahim.
Sources said that the chocolate got stuck in his throat. Even though he was rushed to a hospital, he passed away on the way as he could not breathe.