After quitting showbiz to ‘follow the path of Creator’, Sana Khan deletes all pics related to glam world

coastaldigest.com news network
October 9, 2020

321.png

Popular actress Sana Khan, who declared that she is quitting the world of showbiz in order to “serve humanity and follow the path of her Creator”, has purged her Instagram timeline, removing every last shred of evidence that she was a part of glam world.

There are currently 102 posts on her account, with the first post going back to 2016. However, any picture tying her to the world of entertainment has been removed. All that remains is of a religious nature, besides a meme or two. 

Sana has 3.3 million followers on Instagram, and was last seen on screen in the Hotstar web series Special OPS. She is best known for having appeared in Bigg Boss 6 and Salman Khan’s Jai Ho.

The 32-year-old actress has also featured in films like 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha', 'Wajah Tum Ho' and many others. Not only that but she has also worked in many Tamil and Telugu films as well.

Calling it her ‘happiest moment’, the actor wrote in her post that the entertainment industry has given her ‘fame’, ‘wealth’ and ‘honour’, but, she added, “for a few days now, I have been possessed of the realization that: Is the real purpose of man’s coming into this world only to chase wealth and fame?”

She added, “Therefore, I declare today that from today onwards, I have resolved to say goodbye to my Showbiz lifestyle forever and serve humanity and follow the order of my Creator. All brothers and sisters are requested to pray for me to Allah to accept my repentance and grant me the true ability to live in accordance with my determination of spending my life following the commandments of my Creator and in the service of humanity, and grant me perseverance in it.” 

While the post has grabbed everyone's attention, many of her colleagues from the Industry have supported her decision and sent her good wishes. Another actress Zaira Wasim had also made headlines last year when she announced she was quitting the entertainment industry in a similar fashion.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
February 29,2024

khaderyatnal.jpg

Bengaluru, Feb 29: Karnataka Speaker U.T. Khader said in the Assembly on Wednesday that he will permit any kind of outburst and usage of words against Pakistan and its "sympathisers".

He made the statement when Congress MLAs objected to the alleged usage of objectionable words by BJP legislator Basanagouda Patil Yatnal against whom he falsely accuses as "Pakistani sympathisers". 

Yatnal was speaking about incident of incident wherein BJP falsely accuses Congress workers of raising of pro-Pakistan slogans while celebrating Syed Naseer Hussain's Rajya Sabha election victory.

Basavaraj Rayareddi, Special Economic Advisor to the CM, Congress MLAs Asif Sait and P.M. Narendra Swami stood up, and objected to the alleged expletives used by Yatnal.

Speaker Khader intervened and said that "Yatnal has been addressing those who are with Pakistan and there is no need for them to get worked up".

"I allow any word and any outburst against Pakistan and sympathisers of Pakistan," said Khader and asked Yatnal to continue his speech.

Yatnal thanked him, saying his party's legislators always appreciated him for his patriotic stands towards the country.

"Few like you are patriotic," he stated.

Speaker Khader then said that "those elected to this house are all patriots".

Basavaraj Rayareddi stated that the Rule Book of the house does not permit use of certain objectionable words and if those words are permitted, "what is the rule book for"? To this, Khader said "the house cannot be run on the rule book".

"We will make you the Speaker... do try to run the house as per the rule book, and you will understand," he stated.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
February 27,2024

industrial.jpg

Bengaluru, Feb 27: Karnataka Large and Medium Industries Minister M.B. Patil on Monday assured that henceforth 24.1 per cent of the land in industrial areas developed by the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB) will be reserved for Dalit entrepreneurs, as per rules.

In a meeting convened with the delegation led by the Karnataka Dalit Entrepreneurs Association Working President Srinivasa, he said that violations of rules will not be allowed.

The delegation brought to the minister's attention that while regulations mandate 24.1 per cent reservation for Dalit enterprises in KIADB-developed industrial areas, the effective allocation stands at only 16 per cent. Particularly in 12 industrial areas of Bengaluru city, Bengaluru Rural, and Kolar district, 653 acres of land remains to be allotted to Dalit entrepreneurs, Srinivasa said.

In response to this, the Minister stated that nothing could be done in industrial areas where already enterprises are set up. However, moving forward, 24.1 per cent of the land will be reserved for Dalit entrepreneurs in neighbouring industrial areas, he added.

He said that the government remains committed to the cause and authorities concerned will be instructed to adhere to the norms. He said that further discussions would be held with the association.

The Minister Patil said that the issue of unequal treatment towards Dalit entrepreneurs predates the current administration and has persisted through previous governments. He also assured the delegation that necessary actions would be taken accordingly. Principal Secretary, Industries, S. Selvakumar and KIADB CEO Dr. Mahesh were present at the meeting.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
March 3,2024

udupishot.jpg

Udupi, Mar 3: In a shocking incident, a home alone youth was mercilessly shot dead by unidentified miscreants under mysterious circumstances at Hanehalli near Barkur in Brahmavar taluk of Udupi district. 

The victim has been identified as Krishna (36), who was living alone in his home at Hanehalli. 

It is learnt that on at around 9:30 pm on Saturday, March 2, firing sound was heard by the local residents. However, they reportedly thought it to be a sound from firecracker and chose to ignore. 

Today morning (March 3), when one of the local residents went to Krishna’s house the incident came to light. Krishna was found dead with a bullet wound. 

Krishna was working in Manipal. It is learnt that he was shot dead while having his dinner. 

Udupi Superintendent of police Dr Arun K and team conducted the spot investigation. 

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.